Join Our Email List
Be the first to know about CCYS news, upcoming concerts and events, and more!
- Fall Session: Rehearsals begin on the first Thursday after Labor Day
- Spring Session: Rehearsals resume on the second Thursday in January
Each year Cherry Creek Youth Symphony prepares an all-member fall and spring concert. There are additional public and private concert opportunities for the advanced ensembles and performance groups throughout the year.
CCYS is also proud to regularly provide optional Community Concerts and outreach performances.
Visit our Event Calendar for scheduled performance information.
All membership forms and fees are due the third Friday in July.
The annual tuition and fees for Cherry Creek Youth Symphony members are as follows:
- $200 for the 1st student in a family
- $150 for each additional student in a family
- $50 for orchestra uniforms (1 per student)
- $10 for a music book (1 per beginning orchestra student)
CCYS members are encouraged to get to know one another and develop friendships because we believe it makes for a better ensemble. For this reason, we have a short break with a small snack during our weekly rehearsals. It’s not just to give their fingers a rest or refuel their energy but to encourage relationship building.
We ask all families to volunteer and contribute healthy snacks to one fall rehearsal and one spring rehearsal every season. Healthy snacks can help boost a child’s mental and physical skills, so we encourage parents to avoid snacks with high levels of added sugar.